Question To the men.What is the most important quality in a woman?

shes got to have a voice , know when to use it but also know when not to use it .... and shut up !!! a woman who has fire in her eyes one moment showing the cheeky fiesty side and then having tenderness the next showing the loving caring side , someone equal to yourself is probably the best answer ... with big boobs of course !!!

In other words a dummy with big boobs !

That is the interesting bit.

Has there always got to be an interest in her physical attributes?

Cant a man like a woman for who she is?

Again I get this sense that someone is going to tell me I am expecting too much from men, but here is an example..

When I was a teenager, I didnt have boys that were friends as boys fancied girls and girls fancied boys and they went out together.

Nowadays my daughter who is 15 ( and is very attractive, tall dark brown hair ,a figure to die for and a nice person) has lots of friends who are boys and, as far as I know doesnt have a boyfriend.I think this is very useful. A great lesson in life as getting on with boys and vice versa is important for relationships, its not just all about how you look or what your cup size is.

But in your example the "relationship" is one of friendship. As I pointed out back in post 21 different relationships are based on different qualities.

What are you asking? Are you asking what is the most important quality in a woman friend, woman boss, woman lover, woman wife?

In other words a dummy with big boobs !

no , if you read it ... it says SOMEONE EQUAL TO YOURSELF , my missus has her own voice she stands her own ground she is independant she can be as fiesty as anyone i know but she has the tenderness of an opening flower at sunrise ...... i treat her as my life equal as it should be . shes no dummy oh but she does have big boobs lol ... if anything having a thick braindead bimbo is the worlds biggest turn off .....

That is the interesting bit.

Has there always got to be an interest in her physical attributes?

Cant a man like a woman for who she is?

Again I get this sense that someone is going to tell me I am expecting too much from men, but here is an example..

When I was a teenager, I didnt have boys that were friends as boys fancied girls and girls fancied boys and they went out together.

Nowadays my daughter who is 15 ( and is very attractive, tall dark brown hair ,a figure to die for and a nice person) has lots of friends who are boys and, as far as I know doesnt have a boyfriend.I think this is very useful. A great lesson in life as getting on with boys and vice versa is important for relationships, its not just all about how you look or what your cup size is.

Can't a woman like a man for 'just' who he is?? can a man like a woman for just who she is?

I would say no and yes. Its the whole package whats important not a single attribute.

Archived