Question To the men.What is the most important quality in a woman?

Every little girl just wants to replace daddy on one level or another. You've all got a daddy issue or two you all want to work out. Thats why when he doesn't love you enough you become crack whores to teach him a lesson!

Is that a quote from something?

In other words a lady, not a tomboy / ladette drinking pints and smoking roll-ups.
:rolleyes::hihi::help: You all have to stop living in the past. The genie is out of the bottle, things can never return to the 'good old days' for you 'good ole boys'. I know it's hard to accept, but there it is. Done.

Physical beauty is important. But ugly ladies you can get a bloke too, don't despair. Theres someone out there for everyone!
But they're gonna be ugly too, and probably fat and bald just to make a bad choice even worse. Who wants one of those? I'd rather be single! :P

:rolleyes::hihi::help: You all have to stop living in the past. The genie is out of the bottle, things can never return to the 'good old days' for you 'good ole boys'. I know it's hard to accept, but there it is. Done.

Question To the men.What is the most important quality in a woman?

The answer isn’t that hard, I work with loads of blokes that drink, smoke, swear, fart …… I don’t need it after work as well ……… sorry if I am asking for too much but I think there are still a few ladies out there.

But they're gonna be ugly too, and probably fat and bald just to make a bad choice even worse. Who wants one of those? I'd rather be single! :P

Its hard enough being a hot hunk of man love and getting a date these days, women are sooo choosy.

had a friend ask me the other day would i consider marrying his ex-girlfriend, a 28y/old Asian girl,i'm 46 and can't get anything.

catch is she desperately wants permanent residency.

will i get 'it' on tap for payment?

Archived