Question To the men.What is the most important quality in a woman?

Why does there have to be a difference. A woman doesn't change her personality because she is a woman friend, woman boss, lover or wife does she?

Of course there is a difference. I have female friends who I wouldn't dream of being in a "relationship" with, amongst other things we just wouldn't get on.

Their qualities are many and varied; trust, intelligence, loyalty etc but they alone would not be enough for a relationship. Other qualities must then be added; empathy, love (and there are different types of love as well), desire...

Again, not the sort of qualities I'd want in a manager; intelligence, authority, decisiveness, fairness etc

I also wouldn't care less about the looks of my friend or manager, but to have a sexual relationship with someone there does need to be an attraction.

We've been married for 41 years next week, we've known each other for 55 years this year.

The thing which has never diminished in all those years is respect for each other.

Cogratulations for next week and I think you have nailed it there, respect, from both parties is the mainstay of any relationship.

Archived