Question To the men.What is the most important quality in a woman?

Of course there is a difference. I have female friends who I wouldn't dream of being in a "relationship" with, amongst other things we just wouldn't get on.

Their qualities are many and varied; trust, intelligence, loyalty etc but they alone would not be enough for a relationship. Other qualities must then be added; empathy, love (and there are different types of love as well), desire...

Again, not the sort of qualities I'd want in a manager; intelligence, authority, decisiveness, fairness etc

I also wouldn't care less about the looks of my friend or manager, but to have a sexual relationship with someone there does need to be an attraction.

Of course there needs to be an attraction but that isn't always to do with how someone looks.

Anyway the question I asked was what is the most important quality in a woman...there was no mention of a sexual relationship in the original question.

Of course there needs to be an attraction but that isn't always to do with how someone looks.

Anyway the question I asked was what is the most important quality in a woman.

What woman?

There isn't just "a woman" there are many different women who have many different roles and qualities. I was trying to explain that different qualities are important depending on who the woman is and the relationship involved.

Are you honestly saying you think the qualities a man looks for in a friend should be the same they look for in a boss? Or the qualities he might seek in a long term relationship are the same as he might want in a quick fumble?

there was no mention of a sexual relationship in the original question.

Which is why I asked in post 112 what exactly you were asking. If you'd be more specific about who this " a woman" is then you might get some more helpful responses.

Which is why I asked in post 112 what exactly you were asking. If you'd be more specific about who this " a woman" is then you might get some more helpful responses.

after 170 odd posts we are still no nearer to getting the answer :huh:

What woman?

There isn't just "a woman" there are many different women who have many different roles and qualities. I was trying to explain that different qualities are important depending on who the woman is and the relationship involved.

Are you honestly saying you think the qualities a man looks for in a friend should be the same they look for in a boss? Or the qualities he might seek in a long term relationship are the same as he might want in a quick fumble?

It was a general question.I didn't set out to define whether it was about a woman who was a boss, a woman who was a girlfriend, a woman who was a lover.

I was attempting to get some answers from some men about what qualities they look for in a woman.

Of course each man who replies will interpret that question in a different way.

If you asked me what qualities do I look for in a man, I would say

Understanding

A good listener

Have good self esteem

Be determined

Reliable.

Hardworking or have a keen interest in something.

Those are the qualities I look for in men. Simple

It was a general question.I didn't set out to define whether it was about a woman who was a boss, a woman who was a girlfriend, a woman who was a lover.

I was attempting to get some answers from some men about what qualities they look for in a woman.

Of course each man who replies will interpret that question in a different way.

If you asked me what qualities do I look for in a man, I would say

Understanding

A good listener

Have good self esteem

Be determined

Reliable.

Hardworking or have a keen interest in something.

Those are the qualities I look for in men. Simple

Which are all admirable qualities. Are they any different though to the qualities you'd look for in any human being? Why restrict it to men?

Archived