Question To the men.What is the most important quality in a woman?

It's bad enough having to listen to men telling jokes, without our girlfriends starting as well. Wit is where it's at ...

Although we're WAYYYYYY off topic now. :o

I must admit, other than on TV, I haven't heard a person of any gender tell a joke for ages. Not even when Osama was killed were there any jokes. The last one I heard was probably just after the death of Micheal Jackson and that was from my mother. Hang about, my mum isn't bad at jokes but she does still fluff the setup.

]I'm surprised that the forum didn't provide you with numerous examples of this question, without starting a new thread, hasn't it been asked many times before?

[/b]

And all you'll ever get is a load of thinly disguised .... erm ... you know :D And I love that you're trying to respond to the comments as though they're being offered in a genuine spirit. :D

I'd seriously not rely on a man's estimation of female qualities and weaknesses, espadrille, not if you really want to know :hihi:

I thought so too but couldnt find any thread asking a similar question hence starting this one.

I was ( naively) hoping to get some serious responses as I am asking for a reason..:help:

You can't really have expected a serious answer from these men!!!:D

The serious answer is that most men look for their mother in another woman and most women look for their father in another man. We just want newer, more aesthetically pleasing versions of them.

Are women's qualities and weaknesses as defined by blokes on a forum the qualities and weaknesses that we'd identify ourselves?

No. I know what my weaknesses are. I just want to know what qualities ( generally ) men look for in women.

I was ( naively) hoping to get some serious responses as I am asking for a reason..:help:
I see it that one man is not all men. They're just like us, all different. They'll have different ideas as to what the most important quality in their female relatives, women in general and THE woman is going to be, and that will probably change over time. So how can they answer realistically.. ?

The serious answer is that most men look for their mother in another woman and most women look for their father in another man. We just want newer, more aesthetically pleasing versions of them.

If this is true, will any single men between 30 and 40 who are unapologetically misanthropic, work all the hours they can and have a serious alcohol problem please PM me? Bonus points for disfiguring injuries sustained playing rugby and previous failed marriages.

Many thanks.

I see it that one man is not all men. They're just like us, all different. They'll have different ideas as to what the most important quality in their female relatives, women in general and THE woman is going to be, and that will probably change over time. So how can they answer realistically.. ?

Seconded.

----

If this is true, will any single men between 30 and 40 who are unapologetically misanthropic, work all the hours they can and have a serious alcohol problem please PM me? Bonus points for disfiguring injuries sustained playing rugby and previous failed marriages.

Many thanks.

Going on that I'm going to guess you're single. It's difficult when you don't like what your parents were/are.

Archived