Question To the men.What is the most important quality in a woman?

No. I know what my weaknesses are. I just want to know what qualities ( generally ) men look for in women.

I see. From this:

...Seriously though it is important for us to be aware of our qualities and know what our weaknesses are so that we can work on them.

it looked like you were going down a 'women of SF, the blokes have spoken. Here's what you need to measure up to' route :hihi: .

It is a serious question.

And I am genuinely interested in the answers from the men on the Forum.

Being a woman I wont post my thoughts on what I think the men may say but will comment on their responses if I get any.

So it is is a rainy bank holiday and for that reason I am hoping you may have nothing better to do than to give me some answers!

Some depth of character is a good quality. Also an appreciation of what's REALLY important in life, not just gossip mags, beauty/fashion and facebook.

Luckily I'm with such a woman :love:

It is a serious question.

And I am genuinely interested in the answers from the men on the Forum.

Being a woman I wont post my thoughts on what I think the men may say but will comment on their responses if I get any.

So it is is a rainy bank holiday and for that reason I am hoping you may have nothing better to do than to give me some answers!

Good personality, honest, caring, clean, a laugh.

Can't stand stuck up their own arse girls who take forever to look beautiful.

When you say solvent do you mean being able to pay their own way, or owning assets that are outstripped by their liabilities.?

I agree with what you say about financial stability being empowering.

The question was 'what quality is important'. It's about who she is rather than her trying to perform to my expectations. It's quite simply who you are, if you fall into my "quality" category as I would with her, then that's fine. If she wasn't solvent and had many other qualities I like, that wouldn't deter me from starting a relationship. Solvency just means freeing you up to get on with stuff.

As you get on, relationships for me become less important, and if it ever did it would be my head not my balls talking.;)

To a degree I'm in agreement with ruby, we all have certain criteria. Your question would suggest that you're prepared to change your own criteria to fit in with some of the answers? Tit job, face lift, bunion removal? It's a bit like wanting to paint your room Green but prepared to change your colour option on the say of people you don't know, even though deep down you still want Green.:hihi:

The question was 'what quality is important'. It's about who she is rather than her trying to perform to my expectations. It's quite simply who you are, if you fall into my "quality" category as I would with her, then that's fine. If she wasn't solvent and had many other qualities I like, that wouldn't deter me from starting a relationship. Solvency just means freeing you up to get on with stuff.

As you get on, relationships for me become less important, and if it ever did it would be my head not my balls talking.;)

To a degree I'm in agreement with ruby, we all have certain criteria. Your question would suggest that you're prepared to change your own criteria to fit in with some of the answers? Tit job, face lift, bunion removal? It's a bit like wanting to paint your room Green but prepared to change your colour option on the say of people you don't know even though deep down you still want Green.:hihi:

The problem is that I am not prepared to change my criteria. It has taken me 49 years to get to this and I am happy with who I am .

I am just interested in what qualities how others(In this case men) look for in women.

The problem is that I am not prepared to change my criteria. It has taken me 49 years to get to this and I am happy with who I am .

I am just interested in what qualities how others(In this case men) look for in women.

You said earlier you had a reason for asking. Out of politeness what reason?

Archived