Question To the men.What is the most important quality in a woman?

To a point it explains it but it doesn't answer, why you?

Is it about you? or someone close?

It is for my own development and knowledge as I have not always been able to see myself as others see me.

It is also because I have an interest in psychology and why we do what we do.

I know that it is impossible to get a true picture of what men ( generally ) expect and want from a woman or what qualities they look for just by asking a question on a Forum, but I was interested mainly in how mens perceptions of what they want in a woman has changed over the years as when I was little men expected women to look after the house, be a good wife and Mother and look after her husband, so I wondered if men generally had changed their views.

As you say it is too big a topic to get an answer on a Forum.

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

<snip>

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Still is a good idea. If you understand the reasons/motives for questions the answers usually come a little more in depth.

Don't be put off with 'she's gotta have big jugs' because that answer is applicable now as it would have been 100 yrs ago. Men haven't changed that much.:hihi:

Still is a good idea. If you understand the reasons/motives for questions the answers usually come a little more in depth.

Don't be put off with 'she's gotta have big jugs' because that answer is applicable now as it would have been 100 yrs ago.:)I know.

Its funny also as some of my men friends are gay so its not really a topic I can discuss with them, or maybe I can, but may just get a different response.:help:

Its funny also as some of my men friends are gay so its not really a topic I can discuss with them, or maybe I can, but may just get a different response.:help:

Why not, their still male. The response may also be unbiased to a point?

She must be slim,be able to cook have a sense of humour pref a dry one and be good in bed .Its not easy to get all of those but if you can you have cracked it.

What if she laughs at your 2"?:hihi:

It is a serious question.

And I am genuinely interested in the answers from the men on the Forum.

Being a woman I wont post my thoughts on what I think the men may say but will comment on their responses if I get any.

So it is is a rainy bank holiday and for that reason I am hoping you may have nothing better to do than to give me some answers!

Bit like a job add:

Can hit the ground running with a can do attitude.

Experience not necessary as full training will be given ;)

Archived