Cawdor Rd Norton area of Sheffield

Hi,

Any old timers here who perhaps came from this area, I am looking for descendants of a Jessie Matthews died 1982 at 1 Cawdor Rd (my auntie) she would have had a daughter Brenda Wilson (my cousin).

Brenda and her husband Paul and possibly children could still be in and around the area, any help appreciated.

Regards,

Peter.

This is Brenda getting married to Paul, what makes you think they live in the Sheffield area?

Brenda F Larkin

Spouse Name: Paul M Wilson

Date of Registration: Jul-Aug-Sep 1976

Registration district: Waltham Forest

Inferred County: Greater London

Volume Number: 15

Page Number: 0793

...Brenda Florence Matthews b1945 Ilford Essex, Wilson is married name and may have been married before to a Roy Larkin/s...
Just for the record, from the marriages index - Brenda F. Matthews married Roy H. Larkins in the East Ham district in Jul-Sep 1963.

Hi,

Thank you very much for coming back to me and your interest shown.

My aunt Jessie/Jessica Charlotte Matthews nee Tydeman d1982 at 1 Cawdor Road, the informant on death cert was Brenda Florence Wilson daughter, this would be my cousin Brenda Florence Matthews.

The husband and father my uncle George Charles William Matthews d1976 back in East London Newham, I thought it was a good assumption they may have moved to Sheffield for work possibly and the mum Jessie joined them after George died.

Kind regards,

Peter.

Archived