Naomi Campbell & Cadburys

Unbelievable - she is at it again.

She pulled the racist card once before when a newspaper used the term "chocolate soldier" in an article. Which is a genuine term to describe a weak person. This btw was an article about her alleged drug use which she was trying to keep out of the papers via an injunction.

Anything that she can even vaguely link to her race and she starts. I hope it gets thrown out of court. The ad says nothing about her race its a joke about the diva lifestyle. Would she have still kicked off if it was a milkybar or some irn-bru or washing powder..... No. Its a chocolate bar. Chocolate just happens to be brown. So she is claiming to be of the 'brown race' then. Silly cow.

Unbelievable - she is at it again.

She pulled the racist card once before when a newspaper used the term "chocolate soldier" in an article. Which is a genuine term to describe a weak person. This btw was an article about her alleged drug use which she was trying to keep out of the papers via an injunction.

Anything that she can even vaguely link to her race and she starts. I hope it gets thrown out of court. The ad says nothing about her race its a joke about the diva lifestyle. Would she have still kicked off if it was a milkybar or some irn-bru or washing powder..... No. Its a chocolate bar. Chocolate just happens to be brown. So she is claiming to be of the 'brown race' then. Silly cow.

A Brown Cow :confused:

This woman is a disgrace, she complains about an advert which is clearly referring to her status as a diva, my take on the ad is that the new chocolate bar is extravagant, nothing in the ad gives me the impression it relates to her colour.

Pity she didn’t take such a big stance when she was allegedly taking blood diamonds of Charles Taylor. The ironic thing is, if & I doubt it will happen; they have a boycott of Cadbury’s & Kraft products who will suffer the most, well no doubt the Coco producers in South America and Africa. Well done Naomi.

Of course it refers to Naomi Campbell and they know it will attract a lot more publicity out of it, they may even have accounted for the fact that she may sue and they are prepared - I don't like her particularly as her behaviour to her assistant was well-publicized but I think she's right in this case.

...I wouldnt kick her out of bed...

:huh::huh:NO NO NO, I wouldn't let her anywhere near mine (especially because I’m married), she may at onetime been very good looking, she's not ugly as such on the outside, but I also feel beauty is on the inside, & to me more important, as such I personally feel she is extremely ugly on the inside:gag::gag:

Archived