Commonwealth Kickboxing Title Saturday 23rd July 2011 Queens Road

Hi Everyone

Following on from our last show, we at the AFK Superleague are putting on a Commonwealth Title on our next show which will be at the same venue.

Skate Central Arena

Queens Road

Sheffield

S2 4DF

We will also be having the usual myriad of clubs from Sheffield, Rotherham, and Barnsley as well as those from surrounding areas as well as from the South.

The usual superstars in Kickboxing and Muay Thai will be showcasing their skills on the big stage.

More details will appear shortly.

Are the marsdens club still entering comps

I have no idea if Marsdens still compete on shows anymore. I did ring the coach and he has not picked his phone up yet. If he answers the phone, then I'd gladly match his students on the show. I have been told Marsdens have Fighters at Middleweight and also at Lightweight, possibly Lightheavyweight and they also have an incredibly tall Heavyweight.

I have fighters at the above weights (apart from my Superheavyweight who is Retired due to old age :hihi: ) and it will be nice to hear from them if they wish to take part.

I am particularly impressed by their Lightweight who has very good Boxing ability (you know who you are my old friend ;) )

Are the marsdens club still entering comps

Yes I know they have entered fighters at Ultimate fighter kickboxing shows at Bramall lane and the showdown events @ octagon centre - they have a few good lads.

Archived