Amazing new sharing menu @ The Wick at Both Ends

whoop! office do on friday at the wick after i got flyered at the tram stop on the way to work the other day! lol

theres about 8/9 of us, and we were wondering about tables for eating...do we need to/can we book to make sure we do get a seat rather than eating at the bar?

we were hoping to come down for about 4ish...will you be filling up by then?

x

whoop! office do on friday at the wick after i got flyered at the tram stop on the way to work the other day! lol

theres about 8/9 of us, and we were wondering about tables for eating...do we need to/can we book to make sure we do get a seat rather than eating at the bar?

we were hoping to come down for about 4ish...will you be filling up by then?

x

Good stuff! There'sw a table perfect for 8/9 people. It could be getting busy at that time on a friday, so i reccomend booking (0114 2723039)- or i can book it for you if you like?

x:love:x

Is it me or has there not been a few 'New Menu' launches in the 6-12 months at The Wick?

Hey, yes we usually have a new menu every 6 months, but wick n mix is in addition to the existing menu after feedback that people were intrigued by some of our unusual dishes but didn't want to risk trying it as a main meal, so more "tapas" style sharing dishes seemed like the obvious solution!

x:love:x

Archived