Fitness First Hillsborough Closing

well that is rubbish not letting you know etc, i am a member of SIV and use hillsborough and ponds, i have no real complaints and its good value for money, yes they do get busy and sometimes they dont put on enough classes on those in high demand. that is my only complaint. This new gym that is replacing FF mmmmm there web site not much info there, i would get phoning FF about your memberships and stop DD and standing orders.

Yeah the Klick website has very little information on it! Although at £9.99 per month, with no joining fee and no tie it is a good rate and £11 cheaper than I am currently paying at FF.

I wonder what they will be doing with the hairdressing salon and studio? If they fill it all with machines this will be a huge number?

Still have not heard anything from FF yet about what is happening and when the new place opens.

Yeah the Klick website has very little information on it! Although at £9.99 per month, with no joining fee and no tie it is a good rate and £11 cheaper than I am currently paying at FF.

I wonder what they will be doing with the hairdressing salon and studio? If they fill it all with machines this will be a huge number?

Still have not heard anything from FF yet about what is happening and when the new place opens.

The studio, the coffee area and hairdressers are all going.. Its just going to be one big gym. New place should be opening in October time I would think. Klick fitness have a page on facebook if your on that and they have been answering questions..

The Penistone Road gym has already gone off the locator map on the Fitness First website, which makes me think that it's been sold off to another operator.

Just checked myself and your right. All happening rather quickly to be honest. Shame they couldnt inform their paying customers of all this.... Guess as always we will be the last to know!!!

They will still be having classes, they posted this on a comment on their facebook...

We'll have over 40 inclusive classes each week when the new Klick Fitness gym opens including Klick Spin, Klick Rowing and Klick Kettlebells. We'll be posting up more details of the classes at each of the gyms nearer the opening, so do check your newsfeed, you'll be the first to know! The klick Team

Archived