I see the BNP..

Not really! I lead a plenty fulfilled life as it is thank you.

The far right in this country is no more than a minor irritation in the grand scheme of things. Think of it as a poisonous blowfly on a piece of nice meat. It can lay a few eggs but it will never rot the whole steak.

John X

Good for you, do keep us updated.

I'm sure they'll always be able count on your annual subscription Bangy!;)

I thought they were your heroes ,you seem to promote them on a regular basis,mind you I suppose their bully boy attitude would appeal to your schoolboy fantasies.

I suppose their bully boy attitude would appeal to your schoolboy fantasies.

Sounds like sour grapes to me!

You wouldn't have fallen out with the BNP at some time in the past, have you? :suspect:

John X

Sounds like sour grapes to me!

You wouldn't have fallen out with the BNP at some time in the past, have you? :suspect:

John X

Ive never been "in" with them to fall out,as far as im concerned their actions distract people from the real issue of immigration,hopefully they will die a death and let Cameron take up the issues,which he seems to want to do

Ive never been "in" with them to fall out,as far as im concerned their actions distract people from the real issue of immigration,hopefully they will die a death and let Cameron take up the issues,which he seems to want to do

Cameron is an ineffectual fool. His wife would do a much better job running the UK and she has an excellent sense of dressing.

Cameron is an ineffectual fool. His wife would do a much better job running the UK and she has an excellent sense of dressing.

He may be that but he has the advantage of being the leader of the governing party who has questioned immigration ,now surely Cameron is going to carry more oomph than griffin ever could

He may be that but he has the advantage of being the leader of the governing party who has questioned immigration ,now surely Cameron is going to carry more oomph than griffin ever could

I wouldn't hold your breath Bangy, rightly or wrongly, immigration is continuing under the Cons (despite Smarmy Dave saying he would reduce it) see link below:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/may/26/net-migration-uk-jumps-100000

Archived