I see the BNP..

Yes but it was on telly this morning showing the BNP sponsering the French Open and remember there is a French BNP type presidential candidate.

Seems that the French are more enlightened than us.

Yes, I think we've established the Banque National de Paris sponsor the French Open :rolleyes:

This is up there with the racist horse story

Awarding costs and damages of £8,500 to the Khan family for suffering from "equine hate"

You could't make it up, could you?

John X

(I'm sure I posted this before! :suspect:)

You could't make it up, could you?

John X

(I'm sure I posted this before! :suspect:)

I'm sure you have but this one is always worth dusting off and presenting to a new public. :D

From 2013 all piano makers will have to provide the option of black keys where the white keys are and white keys where the black currently are as the traditional piano is now considered racist due to there being more white keys than black.

Thankfully the BNP are fighting this.

From 2013 all piano makers will have to provide the option of black keys where the white keys are and white keys where the black currently are as the traditional piano is now considered racist due to there being more white keys than black.

Thankfully the BNP are fighting this.

Normally you would go "Oh funny!"

But with the British Notverybright Party, you are never sure!

John X

Archived