Looking for some nice jewellery - not too expensive!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

My friend makes jewellery of which she has many designs but she also makes bespoke pieces too.We use Swarovski Crystals and sterling silver etc and is all very nice and reasonable prices (Necklace, Earrings and bracelet sets tend to start around £15) however something more expensive could be made to any deign specification you like.

The website is still a working progress and the pictures do not do the pieces justice but please visit http://www.beaubellacrafts.co.uk where there is contact details and samples. The pages haven't been updated for a while but work is progressing this weekend as loads of new items are now in stock.

Thanks

Danni

Rubydazzler was selling some beautiful handmade jewellery in her shop at Woodseats. I bought some really gorgeous earrings.

A forummer was making the earrings, necklaces and bracelets for sale, to raise funds for an orphanage in Zimbabwe, to help them provide equipment and medicines for the very sick babies there.

I'm not sure if Rubydazzler is still selling the stuff, but it could be worth a try.

Double rewards:- you get to buy some lovely jewels for your friend, and help the children in Zimbabwe at the same time.

Archived