New bands wanted for Tramlines weekend

Hi everyone, I'm the owner of Tiger Works bar on West Street in Sheffield and this is the first year that we have signed up to be involved in the Tramlines Festival weekend. We are having DJ's on at night time but I'm wanting some bands to play during the day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We have a couple of bands already agreed to play but we need some more. Preferably bands that are fairly new to the scene and need a bit of exposure so we can do each other a favour so to speak. Let me know!!

Hi Tess,

Thanks for that, I think, I agree that when we first re-opened the cocktails weren't great, the menu was far too large and the staff hadn't had enough training. We have now halved the cocktail menu and all the staff now are fully trained and competant in delivering them.

It would be nice if you would give us another try and let me know what you think, good or bad. If no ones tells you what you're doing wrong, it's difficult to put it right.

Archived