Casbah - announcement...

I have just spoken [ friday night ] to someone who has come out of the motorhead gig at the city hall, and apparently the casbah has active reps outside the city hall who are inviting people who still have their motorhead tickets for a free newcastle brown at the casbah tonight.

Maybe they are trying to attract a proper rock crowd again ?

Hi,

yes i saw the active reps and it seems as though casbah is finally getting somewhere , there hasnt been reps out for the casbah in a while and as soon as the promotor goes for reasons we dont know they are everywhere?

looks as though they dont need him, mabe the bands havent got numbers for lack of commitment to the venue from various staff members?

Well i am going down tonight as i love the casbah and now it seems as though it has its act together it will be the club we all know and love. Im sure the inconvinience of the staff leaving/being dismissed will not a strain on the casbah as it has been here for years

thanks guys

:)

Archived