Casbah - announcement...

Originally posted by no55sammy1

BRING BACK OLGA genius idea then she would kick us all out at 10.30 then run the bar down so baddly it would have to close down. become derelict again HEY FOX20THC ANYMORE GENIUS IDEAS :loopy:

Well Olga has retired now, but your comments are wholly unjustified. She ran the place successfully for 30 years. And it was a wonderful place in those days despite it's flaws. Saturday night there was often a queue to get in for 20 minutes.

Originally posted by muddycoffee

Well Olga has retired now, but your comments are wholly unjustified. She ran the place successfully for 30 years. And it was a wonderful place in those days despite it's flaws. Saturday night there was often a queue to get in for 20 minutes.

Agreed. Wonderful place and will never be forgotten. Ah, the Q on Saturday nights was well worth the wait......a down to earth and very basic bar but it served its rock community so well.......

Originally posted by goldenfleece

Agreed. Wonderful place and will never be forgotten. Ah, the Q on Saturday nights was well worth the wait......a down to earth and very basic bar but it served its rock community so well.......

lol, I remember Olga telling the bouncers to ask us to stop dancing cos they didnt have a licence. They didn't get very far, the bouncer in question remembers that was the first time he set eyes on his future wife. She gave him the rods and carried on dancing. :hihi:

carcrash

earlier u sed u ''were out the door''

so u did work there

no lies ey???

and lindon ?? best in sheffield HA dont make me laugh???

ive seen better with my eyes closed.

i agree with sammy

and no i dont work there i know a few people who have

so i also know about the **** staff make the club go through

if you like it so much everyone why take advantage of being able to such an happening atmosphere

:suspect:

u guys need ur facts

see how easy it is to believe what i type?

dont beleive everything you read im sure Lindon is a gr8 guy but i judged him to prove my point that most of you judge.

wnat to swop? no im good thanks i dont live off english essays i have a life

so no trade there mate

exciting indeed :clap:

Archived