Don't you just hate it when?

Your fingers go through the toilet paper.

Why does this happen?

Surely in this day and age and the prices they charge they could provide a toilet paper where this can't happen.

It's put me right off my breakfast.

There was a brand of bog roll where this can't happen, it was called Izal. We had it at school and it's horrible.

I'll stick with Morrison's own brand and take the risk...

There was a brand of bog roll where this can't happen, it was called Izal. We had it at school and it's horrible.

I remember it, it was like the old hospital bog rollls.

Your fingers go through the toilet paper.

Why does this happen?

Surely in this day and age and the prices they charge they could provide a toilet paper where this can't happen.

It's put me right off my breakfast.

The technical term for it is a brown ballerina.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:........

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: +1

Was that the stuff that was like grease-proof paper?

I was once caught short while out fishing and an old copy of the Sun was all I could find. You can guess the rest...
When I was a kid, living down south, I got caught short in a club in Woking. HAD to go for a number two, realised too late that there was not a scrap of loo roll. All I had to hand was my return train ticket, and I'd already drunk all my money.

Luckily, there were no guards on the last train home...

Archived