Don't you just hate it when?

I was once caught short while out fishing and an old copy of the Sun was all I could find. You can guess the rest...

I remember being in a pub once, did my business, noticed there was no toilet roll, so had to use my socks.... decided it best not to put the sock back on though :D

I was on the tram a while back and it was busy. I had a bit on an upset stomach and my rear was very close to an old guys face the tram got stopped because a taxi decided to stop on the tracks. I couldn't hold it in and longer and farted in his face. The expression was halrious but I felt terrible almost as bad as it smelled.

I remember being in a pub once, did my business, noticed there was no toilet roll, so had to use my socks.... decided it best not to put the sock back on though :D

I was once in the same position and asked the man in the next cubicle to pass some paper under the door, when he did I stood on his hand and stole his watch.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

Your fingers go through the toilet paper.

Why does this happen?

Surely in this day and age and the prices they charge they could provide a toilet paper where this can't happen.

It's put me right off my breakfast.

Well I was just about to have some nutella on toast but I dont think I'm going to bother now.

I have excellent sphincter control and as such, can 'nip 'em off ' very cleanly and precisely.

There's no such thing as bog roll in my house ... I just keep a packet of Rizzlas (green ones) close to hand. :)

I have excellent sphincter control and as such, can 'nip 'em off ' very cleanly and precisely.

There's no such thing as bog roll in my house ... I just keep a packet of Rizzlas (green ones) close to hand. :)

Ahhhh the pooh fairy visits you then. No wiping needed.

• 1 year later...

Was just going to start off a thread with the same title as this one, when I came across this.

Anyway, I was going to say......

Don't you just hate it when...... add your own comment.

Mine is,

Don't you just hate it when you leave a snotty tissue in a pocket, and then wash it in the machine, so the bits go all aver the rest of the washing! Grrrrr

Archived