Police cleared of attacking violent demonstrator

So were the Nazis.

No one is allowed to shoot on sight in the police force.

As I said they follow orders and those orders for armed Police are transmitted to them "live" these are not normal coppers off the beat they are a world apart ask any beat bobby,that is if you can find one nowadays

As I said they follow orders and those orders for armed Police are transmitted to them "live" these are not normal coppers off the beat they are a world apart ask any beat bobby,that is if you can find one nowadays

As I said normal coppers or not they do not have shoot to kill orders and we are getting away from the point of my post.

Steven Waldorf was mistaken for David Martin, he was pistol whipped and then shot in the head.

He was not David Martin, He was not armed and he offered no resistance.

The police were found not guilty of attempted murder.

How can you shoot someone in the head and not be attempting to kill them?.

It does not matter who gave the order.

As I said normal coppers or not they do not have shoot to kill orders and we are getting away from the point of my post.

Steven Waldorf was mistaken for David Martin, he was pistol whipped and then shot in the head.

He was not David Martin, He was not armed and he offered no resistance.

The police were found not guilty of attempted murder.

How can you shoot someone in the head and not be attempting to kill them?.

It does not matter who gave the order.

I think to convict someone of murder the act would have to have been premeditated.

I think to convict someone of murder the act would have to have been premeditated.

I don't know what's wrong with the people on this thread but once again I will ask a poster, where have I talked about a murder?.

Any one who shoots someone in the head is attempting to kill them can we agree on that?.

I don't know what's wrong with the people on this thread but once again I will ask a poster, where have I talked about a murder?.

Any one who shooots someone in the head is attempting to kill them can we agree on that?.

You say the police were found not guilty of attempted murder(post 23)

It is the offence I was referring to.

Probably the offence was unlawfull killing or manslaughter.

You say the police were found not guilty of attempted murder(post 23)

It is the offence I was referring to.

Probably the offence was unlawfull killing or manslaughter.

What are you talking about?.

No one has been killed so your post doesn't make sense.

Why do you not try and read the thread?

I think it's a victory for human rights and equality. Matey was told to move like his mates, refused to and got a kicking, pretty much like an able bodied idiot. And he got his name in paper to boot, and bit of (dull) airtime with Jeremy vine.

Well, they do want equality.

Archived