Police cleared of attacking violent demonstrator

I refer to your post 23.

AND.

Where does it mention a murder or manslaughter?.

I refer you to post 8 and every other post.

You are not making any sense at all.

How can an offence be unlawful killing or manslaughter if no one died?.:loopy::loopy:...

AND.

Where does it mention a murder or manslaughter?.

I refer you to post 8 and every other post.

You are not making any sense at all.

How can an offence be unlawful killing or manslaughter if no one died?.:loopy::loopy:...

You refer to the Steven Waldorf case in post 23 and that is what I have answered.

I think to convict someone of murder the act would have to have been premeditated.

You refer to the Steven Waldorf case in post 23 and that is what I have answered.

Your answer is above and has nothing to do with the Steven Waldorf case, he did not die so convicting someone of murder is nothing to do with it.

You obviously have not got a clue about the case.

Your answer is above and has nothing to do with the Steven Waldorf case, he did not die so convicting someone of murder is nothing to do with it.

You obviously have not got a clue about the case.

Perhaps I should have put attempted murder as you did.

But my premise relates to the act or attempt.

Perhaps I should have put attempted murder as you did.

But my premise relates to the act or attempt.

If that is an aqcceptance you was wrong thanks at last.

If someone shoots someone in the head do you agree that the person was attempting to kill that person?.

If that person has not broken any law and done nothing to merit this treatment don't you agree it is illegal?.

If someone shoots someone in the head do you agree that the person was attempting to kill that person?.

If that person has not broken any law and done nothing to merit this treatment don't you agree it is illegal?.

It seems Mr Waldorf was a lucky man the officer didnt do his job right.Armed Police are trained to kill not wound.

At the time acting on the information they would be receiving the officers wouldnt have known that Waldorf was ,as it turned out,innocent ,they acted on orders from their superiors who must have believed they had the right man.

I was wrong in what ?

I was just saying why I thought they would not get convicted of attempted murder and explained why.

What do you find difficult in understanding about that. If a person was charged with the wrong offence they would not be convicted of that offence.

I was wrong in what ?

I was just saying why I thought they would not get convicted of attempted murder and explained why.

What do you find difficult in understanding about that. If a person was charged with the wrong offence they would not be convicted of that offence.

Here you go again rambling on, you admitted you was wrong about it being murder, you never explained anything as you have also not done here in this post.

Who is talkiing about a wrong offence apart from you?.

You clearly are not adult or honourable enough to admit that you got it wrong and have not got a clue what you are talking about.

It would be much better than you trying to squirm out of it with irelevant rambling posts.

Here you go again rambling on, you admitted you was wrong about it being murder, you never explained anything as you have also not done here in this post.

Who is talkiing about a wrong offence apart from you?.

You clearly are not adult or honourable enough to admit that you got it wrong and have not got a clue what you are talking about.

It would be much better than you trying to squirm out of it with irelevant rambling posts.

I have stated what I beleive to be facts in answer to your reference of no one being convicted of attempted murder.

As you are now resorting to insults it would appear that facts do not come into your preconceived ideas of things.

Try to see things objectively.

I have stated what I beleive to be facts in answer to your reference of no one being convicted of attempted murder.

As you are now resorting to insults it would appear that facts do not come into your preconceived ideas of things.

Try to see things objectively.

Your reply to post 23 was not facts it was completely wrong, you repeated it again and was wrong but kept referring me back to post 23, clearly you had not read it and when you finally did you thinnly accepted your error, when thanked for admitting your error you decided to back pedal and now are talking about attempted murder instead of murder.

The facts are you was wrong about murder which you posted repeatedly, now you have realised you are squirming around trying to say you was speaking of attemted murder, once is believable but your repeated stubborn referencec to murder after being corrected are not.

A simple "oh yes my mistake" is all that was needed it's a pity you could not accept that.

Archived