Police cleared of attacking violent demonstrator

Your reply to post 23 was not facts it was completely wrong, you repeated it again and was wrong but kept referring me back to post 23, clearly you had not read it and when you finally did you thinnly accepted your error, when thanked for admitting your error you decided to back pedal and now are talking about attempted murder instead of murder.

The facts are you was wrong about murder which you posted repeatedly, now you have realised you are squirming around trying to say you was speaking of attemted murder, once is believable but your repeated stubborn referencec to murder after being corrected are not.

A simple "oh yes my mistake" is all that was needed it's a pity you could not accept that.

I am at a loss as to why you continue in this manner unless it is to justify your earlier remarks.

Your insults lose all credibility to your argument.

My remark applies to the offence or attempt.

As I said normal coppers or not they do not have shoot to kill orders and we are getting away from the point of my post.

Steven Waldorf was mistaken for David Martin, he was pistol whipped and then shot in the head.

He was not David Martin, He was not armed and he offered no resistance.

The police were found not guilty of attempted murder.

How can you shoot someone in the head and not be attempting to kill them?.

It does not matter who gave the order.

I think to convict someone of murder the act would have to have been premeditated.

I don't know what's wrong with the people on this thread but once again I will ask a poster, where have I talked about a murder?.

Any one who shoots someone in the head is attempting to kill them can we agree on that?.

You say the police were found not guilty of attempted murder(post 23)

It is the offence I was referring to.

Probably the offence was unlawfull killing or manslaughter.

I refer to your post 23.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

My bold,

Talk about someone not taking notice.

Steven Waldorf was not murdered and he did not die.

Where unlawful killing, murder and manslaughter comes into it is beyond me.

I am at a loss as to why you continue in this manner unless it is to justify your earlier remarks.

Your insults lose all credibility to your argument.

My remark applies to the offence or attempt.

Your remarks are now above and are clearly wrong, the only thing I can think is you are not familiar with the Stephen Waldorf case but how you can say an attempted murder case should problably ought to have been unlawful killing or manslaughter is beyong me.

You keep playing the victim though.;):D..

I am at a loss how you carry on trying deny you have made a mistake.

Not an insult just an observation pointing errors out to people is only an insult to people who can never be wrong.

Your remarks are now above and are clearly wrong, the only thing I can think is you are not familiar with the Stephen Waldorf case but how you can say an attempted murder case should problably ought to have been unlawful killing or manslaughter is beyong me.

You keep playing the victim though.;):D..

Alex, will you please stop hijacking this thread with your rants about some murder that has nothing to do with it? This is about the enquiry that found that police acted lawfully when removing the violent demonstrator Jody Mcintyre from his wheel chair for his own safety.

And for those who argue that the enquiry was not impartial, the link in the first page shows it was held under the supervision of the IPCC. The IPCC stands for Independent Police Complaints Commission. Can you guess what Independent means? :rolleyes:

As I said normal coppers or not they do not have shoot to kill orders and we are getting away from the point of my post.

Steven Waldorf was mistaken for David Martin, he was pistol whipped and then shot in the head.

He was not David Martin, He was not armed and he offered no resistance.

The police were found not guilty of attempted murder.

How can you shoot someone in the head and not be attempting to kill them?.

It does not matter who gave the order.

5th line of your quote 23.

What about it and don't try saying you replied about attemted murder your quotes are all here for everyone to see.

Jeez why don't you just say you made an error and move on instead of squirming about?.:huh::huh:..

Can the budgie talk?.

Alex, will you please stop hijacking this thread with your rants about some murder that has nothing to do with it? This is about the enquiry that found that police acted lawfully when removing the violent demonstrator Jody Mcintyre from his wheel chair for his own safety.

And for those who argue that the enquiry was not impartial, the link in the first page shows it was held under the supervision of the IPCC. The IPCC stands for Independent Police Complaints Commission. Can you guess what Independent means? :rolleyes:

Here we go again.

PLEASE READ THE THREAD.

I have not posted about any murder.

I posted in post 8 another example of the police getting away with brutality which is relevant.

The rest follows from people like yourself assuming things.

It seems even camera evidence of police brutality means nothing now and they do as they please

What he / she said in post 48

Archived