Police cleared of attacking violent demonstrator

I bet you talk to the fairies as well.:hihi::hihi::hihi:.

They would you feed them.

Come on be adult and admit you're not all there.:D.

Its got to be better than not being there at all ;)

As far as I can see the word murder was first used by you

Please show me where I said a murder as you did.

My reference was to attempted mureder and you tried to twist it to murder.

All posts are still there so put up or shut up.

It seems Mr Waldorf was a lucky man the officer didnt do his job right.Armed Police are trained to kill not wound.

At the time acting on the information they would be receiving the officers wouldnt have known that Waldorf was ,as it turned out,innocent ,they acted on orders from their superiors who must have believed they had the right man.[/quote/].

How can their superiors know wether the man dragged out of the mini car was David Martin or Steven Waldorf?

Either way they were wrong.

The copper shot him on his own wrong judgement saying he saw a gun.

Read the case.

Who was found not guilty of murder ? I would imagine a individual would have to be charged and to come to a guilty verdict if said individual was acting under orders from a superior would be difficult to prove without undermining the basic structure of a system such as the police.

Sorry attempted murder

As for the second part thats very debatable as the OP clearly shows,the Police will have been acting under orders with those orders transmitted to them.

Here is you being first to refer to it as murder.

And here is you apologising for it.

And here it is you now contradicting yourself for the sake of not looking stupid.:hihi::hihi:..

Alex, will you please stop hijacking this thread with your rants about some murder that has nothing to do with it? This is about the enquiry that found that police acted lawfully when removing the violent demonstrator Jody Mcintyre from his wheel chair for his own safety.

Was he convicted of a crime of violence?

Archived