Dress shopping grrrrrr

The Sheffield Antiques market is at 178, Broadfield Road Heeley - just down the road from Heeley baths. I'm afraid I dont have the post code. Its a fantastic treasure trove and I've bought lots of beautiful clothes there.

Thank you I will go and have a look.

Have you been to the new Nichols Building, Shalesmoor they also have lots of vintage stuff and clothes :)

Thank you I will go and have a look.

Have you been to the new Nichols Building, Shalesmoor they also have lots of vintage stuff and clothes :)

Yes I've been there - it is lovely.

Another idea for dresses is Vivien of Holloway =- check out their website for great 50's inspired dresses.

I get married in April next year and I went from excited to distraught in the space of a few weeks with the way I was treated at most if the sheffield shops, all WITH appointments. I wasnt allowed to try on any of the dresses I liked the look of, I was given ones that the assistants chose for me, over budget etc.. Eventually went to Wedding Wishes in worksop who were fantastic and no appointment needed! Highly recommended!! Wish id just gone there instead of wasting my time on all the others.

If only I had:hihi:

lol I now actually have 2 dresses one I fell in love with because it was for a beach wedding which I originally intended having but my fiance asked if we could have a winter wedding in Quebec instead so I have my dress for that as well

so I have one for the ceremony and one for the reception:hihi::hihi::hihi:

lol I now actually have 2 dresses one I fell in love with because it was for a beach wedding which I originally intended having but my fiance asked if we could have a winter wedding in Quebec instead so I have my dress for that as well

so I have one for the ceremony and one for the reception:hihi::hihi::hihi:

We thought about a wedding abroad in the snow-too expensive for family though. It may be a late honeymoon idea. We are going for heavy drizzle and grey skies!:D

We thought about a wedding abroad in the snow-too expensive for family though. It may be a late honeymoon idea. We are going for heavy drizzle and grey skies!:D

lol I was just hoping for a cold

clear night dont know much bout

Quebec but my fiance has family

there but no matter what I know

it will be beautiful

Another idea for dresses is Vivien of Holloway =- check out their website for great 50's inspired dresses.

oooh, yes, they do gorgeous dresses!

i have a lot of brides who have either their dresses, or the bridesmaids- or all of the dresses from there :)

if youre after the vintage look though, be sure to bob along to the Town Hall on 5th november for the Something Old vintage wedding fair ;)

x

ps. llamatron...i can do top hats too ;)

Archived