Jamie Cullum, City Hall 5 November - anyone going?

Katya

Minimimch - you obviously haven't listened to all of jamie's stuff as you would then know that not everything he does is all about jazz.

As weenireeni says, if you weren't there, why are you wasting time and energy to comment? Just because you don't like him doesn't mean to say that everyone else has to follow suit.

I think he's fantastic and his concert was electric and I would go again tonight if I could.

Sorry but I couldn't resist having my two-penneth!

Originally posted by NicoleM

Minimimch - you obviously haven't listened to all of jamie's stuff as you would then know that not everything he does is all about jazz.

As weenireeni says, if you weren't there, why are you wasting time and energy to comment? Just because you don't like him doesn't mean to say that everyone else has to follow suit.

I think he's fantastic and his concert was electric and I would go again tonight if I could.

Sorry but I couldn't resist having my two-penneth!

God, Chill - I didn't think Jamie Cullum fans had periods!

Originally posted by NicoleM

ermm, ok whatever!

im not sure what hes on about either!

just to carry on this thread, i reccommend minimich listens to jamie's new album, its brilliant! and the visuals at the concert were amazing, jamie is definitely not middle of the road, hes a talented funky,funny!, gorgeous man!

rant over :hihi:

i totally agree weeni!

<--- was most gutted when he mentioned his g/f!

some people are so narrow minded.

i thought the asbo visuals were good ... made me giggle.

i must have only been a couple of rows behind you actually. i was about 7 from the front.

Archived