What makes Sheffield Forum so popular?

Sheffield forum is designed for the people of Sheffield, the success of the forum is down to the Sheffielders desire to whinge/whine/moan/groan/snoop/pry/spy/backstab/insult/ridicule and gossip.

For any of your list to happen you need a forum with tolerant Mods and members that are willing to ask question, to prod and poke within a debate, to be able to give as good as they get …….. some people may call this trolling but I would say its what keeps this forum alive and that certain people need to google the word Troll rather than using it willy-nilly. .

If you want a sterile forum there is one very similar to this one not too far away …….. before anyone points it out, yes I do use the other forum, I am not saying they are wrong just that they are different.

For any of your list to happen you need a forum with tolerant Mods and members that are willing to ask question, to prod and poke within a debate, to be able to give as good as they get …….. some people may call this trolling but I would say its what keeps this forum alive and that certain people need to google the word Troll rather than using it willy-nilly. .

If you want a sterile forum there is one very similar to this one not too far away …….. before anyone points it out, yes I do use the other forum, I am not saying they are wrong just that they are different.

Ach I aint too interested in sterile discussions, just give me a few trolls to slay.

If someone has a different opinion to yours, that automatically means they must be trolling.

That's how it works in here doesn't it? :hihi:

Some people use it as a tool to try and get threads closed hence this bit in my post.

some people may call this trolling but I would say its what keeps this forum alive and that certain people need to google the word Troll rather than using it willy-nilly. .

By the way what is you family friendly sig.

Archived