Promiscuity and relationships

But if you wanted to get with them, and thought they were THE ONE for you but they thought you were a slag and didn't want you because of it, would it bother you then? :confused:

Oh that's totally different, I thought you meant in general, sorry. Yeah I of course would care what my partner or potential partner thought of me.

I wont lie, I do judge women on their past sexual experiences. When it comes to their past, there are certain scenarios where I would never consider getting with them because of their past. They will have to go and find someone who doesn't judge in that way, because I do.

EDIT: Just to add, this is all hypothetical, in reality, sometimes you can't help who you fall for, regardless of their past.

But if you wanted to get with them, and thought they were THE ONE for you but they thought you were a slag and didn't want you because of it, would it bother you then? :confused:

Not really no. I'm pretty secure in myself. They'd prolly be doing me a favour to be honest. Judging someone's ability to love based on their past promiscuity, plus the fact they didn't even know you would be enough to say - your loss. I'd rather be single than battle through a relationship where the topic is very likely to arise constantly.:gag:

I used to be a club dj, say no more. :hihi:

Until i saw my missus in the club, first girl i ever chased. :hihi:

She knows all about my clubbing days, 4 kids on and 16 years later, i still look at her and think WOW, even though she's a much bigger girl, in more ways than one. :love:

I know what you mean - however, I have been a dj for 20 years now and have never pulled someone at a gig (beleive it or not)

A lot of the problem is women think "he's a dj, probably has a different woman every weekend"....couldnt be further from the truth if they tried...

I know what you mean - however, I have been a dj for 20 years now and have never pulled someone at a gig (beleive it or not)

A lot of the problem is women think "he's a dj, probably has a different woman every weekend"....couldnt be further from the truth if they tried...

I'm not sure what being a dj is about regarding attracting women, especially if you're a dj that looks like Elephant man. :D

Any relationship should be based on the present, who you are now. Not who you were or who you slept with. If you enter a relationship and fall truly in love, how hurt are you going to be if you're partner reveals how many people they've had sex with before you. Even if they mention just one, that's still one person they've had sex with that isn't you. I already feel i know too much about my partners past and I wish I didn't. It's natural for you to be curious I think, but I'd never recommend acting on your curiosity and asking. If they answer, it's only going to lead to heartache and in some cases, if you hear something you really don't like, it could start a chain of events that could end the relationship. I would never reveal my magic number to my partner, even if she asked. It's not worth the risk of ruining a relationship over something that doesn't even matter any more.

So yeah - in brief, I'd say stay well clear of any conversation about you sexual history. It'll result in you both getting hurt!

Thats my opinion naturally. I'm sure a lot of you will have another way of looking at it.

Archived