House prices set to soar by 16% -- GOOD NEWS ??

Fantastic news, todays average house price is £175,000 (see the link)

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/249854/House-prices-to-soar-by-16-

EVEN BETTER NEWS - the end of boom and bust is around the corner, and by 2015, the average house price will rise to £205,000....YIPEEE

This means you will need a salary of only just under £59,000 a year to be able to purchase a home, and if you are working 35 hours a week

Or to be earning £32 an hour for 35 hours a week.

Well thats fantastic news, the end of boom and bust is nigh, the house prices are about to shoot up and we are all going to be rich

Fantastic news, todays average house price is £175,000 (see the link)

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/249854/House-prices-to-soar-by-16-

EVEN BETTER NEWS - the end of boom and bust is around the corner, and by 2015, the average house price will rise to £205,000....YIPEEE

This means you will need a salary of only just under £59,000 a year to be able to purchase a home, and if you are working 35 hours a week

Or to be earning £32 an hour for 35 hours a week.

Well thats fantastic news, the end of boom and bust is nigh, the house prices are about to shoot up and we are all going to be rich

Your title is very misleading, I assume you are being sarcastic which is very disappointing because I thought I was going to have a good argument with you about why rising prices are bad.:D

I don't see any conflict whatsoever. House prices are running on the bottom of the dip at the moment, but are predicted to rise sharply again once the economy starts to recover. A 16% rise by 2015 is hardly a shock. That would take them back to the 2007 levels.

I don't see any conflict whatsoever. House prices are running on the bottom of the dip at the moment, but are predicted to rise sharply again once the economy starts to recover. A 16% rise by 2015 is hardly a shock. That would take them back to the 2007 levels.

Intrest rate rises will be here long before a recovery and the tougher mortgage lending is set to stay for a while, I think there is some falling to go yet.

Archived