Maternity grant unfair

Life would be far easier for me if I got the legs apart and poped out kids.

Says me, who is accumulating debts by studying, and trying to better myself.

Are they wanting to learn Englsih so they can integrate, or to pass the citizenship test that allows them to get benefits

Ahh, one of the beerswilling, idle student community, you are obviously up early! I mean it's not even lunchtime yet! Fun being on the receiving end of stereotyping isn't it?

If you have time available to teach English on a voluntary basis you should have the same amount of hours available to take paid employment, if only part time. Have you declared the voluntary work to the benefits agency. They ask you if you have done any work, paid or UNPAID?

Life would be far easier for me if I got the legs apart and poped out kids.

Says me, who is accumulating debts by studying, and trying to better myself.

I wonder if Iuchi_Zien teaches how to spell English as well as speak it, you would benefit from one of his lessons and as its voluntary it'll be cheaper than university fees which are obviously working well for you (providing your not studying English) FYI its Popped it has 2 p's.

If you have time available to teach English on a voluntary basis you should have the same amount of hours available to take paid employment, if only part time. Have you declared the voluntary work to the benefits agency. They ask you if you have done any work, paid or UNPAID?

Yes I have declared the voluntary work I do and if I could find paid work which involved working the same hours as I do voluntary work AND left me better off than I currently am then I would be more than happy to do the work. Otherwise I will continue to do my voluntary work, keep applying for work and all those people who don't like it can whistle, If I'm going to work for nothing I'll do voluntary work rather than make some company richer with my 'free' labour.

I wonder if Iuchi_Zien teaches how to spell English as well as speak it, you would benefit from one of his lessons and as its voluntary it'll be cheaper than university fees which are obviously working well for you (providing your not studying English) FYI its Popped it has 2 p's.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt, after all she's still probably drunk from last night, I love stereotyping!!

I followed the advice of the Citizens Advice Bureau. Who informed me what benefits I am entitled to claim. As to the program you talk about, what did she do for childcare? How old were her children? So based upon one case, on a television programme, you want to apply that to EVERYBODY? Well I watched a programme a wehile ago where a family gave up all their 'modern technology' and not only did they reduce their carbon footprint to almost nothing but said afterwards that it was quite an acceptable lifestyle, perhaps you want that as well?

The entitlement culture should be replaced with a responsibility culture.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt, after all she's still probably drunk from last night, I love stereotyping!!

ahhhh to have the money to get drunk every night and no real responsibilities, hard life being a student you know, we should really feel for her.

Then again people were saying that kids were a lifestyle choice and those who have them should be be able to support them. Well surely being a student is even more of a lifestyle choice (as kids can be unplanned but you dont end up in university accidently) so we could just say if you cant afford to do it without drowning in debt then you shouldnt?

Archived