HELP PLEASE!! The Forum have just cancelled my 30th Bday Party!

Yeah I definitely wouldn't pursue small claims court or anything, I like the Forum and always will, it's just a shame I feel very let down by them right now!

I would have thought that as a gesture of goodwill they would have offered something slightly more generous than just refunding the money for the party THEY cancelled! (eg a discount towards another party, or some vouchers or a complimentary meal)

I will have a look at Eccy Rd & Kelham.... was hoping for City Centre as we DO want to experience Tramlines, not avoid it. Maybe the suggestions for a restaurant would be the best best.

Hi

Is it revolution or Vodka revolution. They have a separate room for private parties. I know few people who had parties there and been happy. Red dear have a small function room. A lots of pub your going to struggle with due to tramlines. The Nelson has a function room and outside space it not much of pub to look at but good for functions. It nr fire station. The red lion has lovely garden across for roebuk not sure if they do private parties. The cutlers pub , scholer all have function rooms.

Other than that I am stuck sorry. Hope you get something sorted.

You didn’t but others did …….. people are saying tramlines was well advertised for that date but that argument rubs both ways.

Yes I knew it was Tramlines (after having already agreed the date for ages though)

That's why I was looking forward to such a fantastic party!!

The Forum were going to do a BBQ on the outside terrace for £9/head too :love:

Hi

Is it revolution or Vodka revolution. They have a separate room for private parties. I know few people who had parties there and been happy. Red dear have a small function room. A lots of pub your going to struggle with due to tramlines. The Nelson has a function room and outside space it not much of pub to look at but good for functions. It nr fire station. The red lion has lovely garden across for roebuk not sure if they do private parties. The cutlers pub , scholer all have function rooms.

Other than that I am stuck sorry. Hope you get something sorted.

Thanks hun I will start working my way through that list :thumbsup:

I doubt you are going to find something like that on such a busy weekend …….. good luck.

Yeah I can say goodbye to that idea can't I!

I'm starting to think that it might be better to have my party on a whole different weekend, and just go to Tramlines separately...

Yeah I can say goodbye to that idea can't I!

I'm starting to think that it might be better to have my party on a whole different weekend, and just go to Tramlines separately...

If you have already sent invitations out and people are coming up from London use Forum as your starting point and then move on ……….. as long as your party isn’t that big that it will end up split all over town.

If you have already sent invitations out and people are coming up from London use Forum as your starting point and then move on ……….. as long as your party isn’t that big that it will end up split all over town.

Yes that's an idea - or could even do a BBQ at home then head out.

Ooh what to do, what to do??!!

Archived