Fracking..gas drilling

if the eton rifles think there is money in it for their mates...its happening...no matter what the protesters do...so what lancashire might lose blackpool...not be missed by us yorkies...i say carry on fracking...i'll transport the fracking machines...:hihi::hihi:

I have to sometimes wonder what these protesters do for a living ?

Now if someone is retired that's one thing, but if they are working how the heck do they get the time off work to set up camp ?

50-year-old fracking site that makes a mockery of the Balcombe zealots: It's next to a nature reserve - and has fracked enough gas and oil to power 21,000 homes every day... with no complaints from locals

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396378/50-year-old-fracking-site-makes-mockery-Balcombe-zealots-Its-nature-reserve--fracked-gas-oil-power-21-000-homes-day--complaints-locals.html#ixzz2cK9qIFeQ

Now if someone is retired that's one thing, but if they are working how the heck do they get the time off work to set up camp ?

I also wonder what they are cooking on, or how their vehicles are fuelled to get there?

And who is paying for the police bill?

And when they say 'no one wants this!' How they gained this knowledge?

I tend to agree that the protesters do have too much time on their hands. I couldnt have such time off work, and to be fair the reasons for "Fracking" are to provide energy for our future needs. Why, oh why do some groups insist on muddying the water, with tales of woe about earthquakes and the like? To be honest, I would rather put my trust in the learned men and women who are trying to encapture these resources than listen to the clowns who just dont like it. We all poo, and it all smells the same. Why do these protesters believe they fart cotton wool?

Let's not go there.

---------- Post added 18-08-2013 at 15:11 ----------

Why do we need two threads on the same subject?

Two sides of the story?

:hihi::hihi: these protesters do exactly that for a living "protest" and we pay for it! these are professional and academic protesters that we have seen over many years, at various places like greenham common, dale farm, st pauls, occupy etc etc they are fashion protesters havent a clue what they are protesting about as long as they are against the establishment and business....fashionable rent a protester:rolleyes: next month it will be some other high profile subject to moan about! we need this research/testing into Fracking cheaper fuel for all like in America:thumbsup:

Archived