Immigrant recieves 2nd highest bravery award

But it is you that is trying to make him different to his colleagues.

Anyhow I think we are starting to go round in circles.

The man deserves our respect for what he did.

yes he does deserve respect and he IS different from his colleagues in being foriegn, thats the point NOT everybodys the same

not all muslims are the same, not all soldiers are exactly the same blah blah blah

yes he does deserve respect and he IS different from his colleagues in being foriegn, thats the point NOT everybodys the same

not all muslims are the same, not all soldiers are exactly the same blah blah blah

You still don't understand do you.

He is a member of the British army made up of individuals.

Again I ask , would you use the same thread title for a Southern Ireland man serving in the British army ?

You still don't understand do you.

He is a member of the British army made up of individuals.

Again I ask , would you use the same thread title for a Southern Ireland man serving in the British army ?

maybe, maybe not

again thats another point, whys one seen as an immigrant and one not, and yes youve just agreed with my point, the british army is one but made up of individuals

well, they have to work as the ultimate team? but all individuals with differences of birth , likes etc etc?

just like plenty of workplaces

This mans identity was Nepalese, soldier, Gurkha, brave, which are relevant to his actions.

Archived