Immigrant recieves 2nd highest bravery award

He's praising a person for killing knobheads, who happen to be Muslims..extending your logic Glam I suppose you must be in a quandary supporting soldiers who killed IRA terrorists, and they were all 'Christians'.

Why what have Christians to do with it ?

Mels going to be in a quandary when he realise the Taliban are Muslims,he usually defends them and now here he is praising a person for killing them :D

He's praising a person for killing <REMOVED>, who happen to be Muslims..extending your logic Glam I suppose you must be in a quandary supporting soldiers who killed IRA terrorists, and they were all 'Christians'.

what Boyfriday said....

Yeah I can read ..and your point..or rather lack of one

BF made it quite succiently - perhaps it wasnt clear?

There are an awful lot of thread on here bashing minorities, from the dedicate ugly racists to the more casual racism like how all these nasty immigrants are pinching housing stock say... While you may not like BF's approach he is consistent in advocating fair treatment for all and his post makes a perfectly reasonable point for "debate"

Of course when that debate consists of immediate abuse and innuendo from people I think it's clear to see where peoples true colours lie and I'm sure that was part of the idea. For myself I salute two brave men - the Gurkha in the article and BF for knowing just what sort of reception he was going to get and for posting it regardless.

You could also spin the headline as "Mercenary soldier gets UK medal". Let's not forget that the Gurkhas are mercenary soldiers and employed by the UK army because they are very good at it.

Archived