Immigrant recieves 2nd highest bravery award

As for me I've had several black girlfriends and have black artists in my CD collection so am obviously a massive expert on race!:)
Well you've done a lot better than me-black girls can't stand me..some here might be sympathetic to that view ;)

Shouldn't this thread be about honouring a brave soldier loyal to this country regardless of his race, religion or country of origin.

I find it upsetting that his bravery is being used as a race issue to forward peoples different viewpoints.

I still don't think you can class this soldier as an immigrant based on the controversy regarding time served Gurkhas.

Not all are allowed to settle here with their families.

They and all others who serve in the forces should be granted citizenship ahead of others.

I still don't think you can class this soldier as an immigrant based on the controversy regarding time served Gurkhas.

Not all are allowed to settle here with their families.

would you say poles etc who come here as economic migrants are in the same boat?

they come here for a better job and better pay for the family

so does he

one lot gets slagged off regularly on here, one doesnt

hypocrisy

He's not an immigrant. He doesn't live here. He's just here temporarily because of his work. The thread title is inaccurate. Deliberately so.

he does live here........temp or not, hes here for a job, just like the other economic migrants

and as has already been mentioned, most do want to stay after their time and rightly so

he does live here........temp or not, hes here for a job, just like the other economic migrants

and as has already been mentioned, most do want to stay after their time and rightly so

He is based here temporarily. He does not have economic status. He will not have leave to remain. He won't have citizenship like other economic migrants. You know this.

I understand why you started the thread the way you've done so and I applaud it. You want to bring some thunder down on yourself and highlight your cause and fight your corner and thats admirable. But don't pee down my back and tell me its raining. He isn't an immigrant.

He is based here temporarily. He does not have economic status. He will not have leave to remain. He won't have citizenship like other economic migrants. You know this.

I understand why you started the thread the way you've done so and I applaud it. You want to bring some thunder down on yourself and highlight your cause and fight your corner and thats admirable. But don't pee down my back and tell me its raining. He isn't an immigrant.

he wont have citizenship?

thought joanna lumbley was succesful?

nothing to do with me, its psychological warfare with the right wing

he wont have citizenship?

thought joanna lumbley was succesful?

nothing to do with me, its psychological warfare with the right wing

Unless he's applied for it and been successful as a Nepalese national he won't have automatic citizenship will he?

How can it not be anything to do with you? Who started the thread?! :P

Unless he's applied for it and been successful as a Nepalese national he won't have automatic citizenship will he?

How can it not be anything to do with you? Who started the thread?! :P

1: we dont know what hes done..............apart from the bravery bit?

2: i meant the patting on the back etc bit

Archived