Anti-Ageing Cream!

Hi guys!

i was wanting to buy some anti ageing cream and wondered if anyone could give me some tips on the best one they've used?

It's a bit of a daft post but i don't want to be paying through the nose and it be rubbish!!

Thanks

Xoxox

It's all nonsense, a con and quackery. How your skin ages depends largely upon genetics, exposure to the sun and other external factors such as smoking. Using an moisturiser will help prevent it from drying out but will not delay the skin's natural ageing process any more than other spurious claims such as mascara increases the length of one's lashes, it just accentuates what is already there. You need to experiment and find a moisturiser that is right for you and makes your skin feel nice.

It's all nonsense, a con and quackery. How your skin ages depends largely upon genetics, exposure to the sun and other external factors such as smoking. Using an moisturiser will help prevent it from drying out but will not delay the skin's natural ageing process any more than other spurious claims such as mascara increases the length of one's lashes, it just accentuates what is already there. You need to experiment and find a moisturiser that is right for you and makes your skin feel nice.

Thankyou i shall take that on board... ive been through moisturiser after moisturiser to try and find a good one but my skin is complicated!! lol

Xoxoxox

Archived