Anti-Ageing Cream!

They do say that a bit of you-know-what, pearl necklace, is good for your skin

I've heard that too, no doubt this is something that a man dreamt up. I think bionicle, pestiside, pepsicolas, rectal proteins and BNPs and RCAs are all clinically proven to prevent the signs of ageing. Botox is the only way.:hihi:

[My bold] Does it not also depend on what you put in your body - foods to stimulate collagen production?

I'm sure that diet must factor in there too, only no one's discovered the link yet, or have they? It'll be some marketing bod's dream account if a food manufacturer manages to make such a claim.

I'm sure that diet must factor in there too, only no one's discovered the link yet, or have they? It'll be some marketing bod's dream account if a food manufacturer manages to make such a claim.

I was just thinking of asparagus, spinach and avocado - nothing that needs "manufacturing".

On a serious note, how can anyone prove that these creams work? Unless you have a control subject of someone with the exact same genetic make-up who has had the exact same external factors in their life and compare the one who has used 'anti-ageing' cream to the one who hasn't, it's all bogus claims and pseudo-science with made up names like boswoll****** or some such which sound vaguely scientific. Don't be fooled by it and just find a cream that suits your skin. Failing that, never frown or use any facial expression, never go in the sun, drink plenty of water to keep hydrated and hope that your genes are good.

Found a link to this at the bottom of this thread. That's advertising for you!

Archived