Asylum seekers given amnesty

Other people realise that if someones worked there for years then they will know exactly what they are talking about from an insiders point of view. Ive answered your questions if you havent noticed. The system sucks and this country needs to stop allowing people in.

Why? There's still plenty of room.

Three cheers for asylum seekers - may they have long and productive lives!

got to agree....they are here to stay...might just aswell get on with it....one or two work at our place now they have been granted the right to stay....mind you i need to sort out their sandwich ingredients....jam/cheese and mackeral/banana....told them its cheese/onion and bananas and custard...happy days

Interesting that you choose to draw that conclusion or even reflect on it, from my perfectly legitimate questions-you may have noticed that other posters were also keen to see your responses.

I'm not sure why there's any connection between asylum seekers and British citizens who were born here and happen to be black.

coming from a person born here to immigrant parents now settled in the uk are your questions really legitimate ? or coming from someone with a biased view?( good evening by the way bf ):hihi:

coming from a person born here to immigrant parents now settled in the uk are your questions really legitimate ? or coming from someone with a biased view?( good evening by the way bf ):hihi:

i like to think of it as more in the know than the rest of us

its like certain posters arguing against the muslims on the forum about muslim issues really

or dad of 2 arguing with the jewish guy the other day about whether something was anti jewish

come on get a grip

i like to think of it as more in the know than the rest of us

its like certain posters arguing against the muslims on the forum about muslim issues really

or dad of 2 arguing with the jewish guy the other day about whether something was anti jewish

come on get a grip

why is he more in the know then the rest of us ? someone gave bf a account of what it was like when they worked in a certain department he questioned their account of that (someone in the know)yet when bf says something its to be taken as gospel ? until bf and others on here (me included)accept that whether people in the know or heresay biased opinions should be taken for what they are

Ah rg good evening my friend, I see your bulb burns dimly as usual-the thread's about asylum seekers, not immigrants.

My grandparents were invited to come here to work. The only thing they were fleeing were the raging Jamaican summers.

My 'biased view' if I have one is not born from my history since it does not mirror that of people facing persecution in their homelands.

Archived