Asylum seekers given amnesty

they are Iraqi kurds which have been allowed into Britain deliberately by the British government for propganda purposes. The Kurds hated the Saddam regime and supported the bombing and invasion of Iraq unlike most other Iraqis which makes them a good propganda tool in support of the war to be used on the British public.

but if we have freed iraq like they wanted us to why r they coming here?

but if we have freed iraq like they wanted us to why r they coming here?

Oh yes! We've freed Iraq all right! We've freed it right back to the stone age! Unemployment generally in the 25%, Ethnic fighting all over the place, a government which spends so much time in fighting it hasn't got a clue what is going on outside the Parliament, US soldiers and Mercenaries shooting the place up without any recourse to justice. God, they must be SO happy we freed them!

<...> you say the uk is less down the scale than other european countries in giving out handouts ( so why arnt they heading there)? <...> also how many of the 94thousand who the governemt havent a clue where they are are now working illegally and not paying into the pot?
You've answered your own questions: the absence of mandatory identification papers (ID cards for nationals, and their equivalent for immigrants) in the UK is what makes it so attractive to illegals, relative to the other EU countries I mentioned (in each of which ID is compulsory and police is entitled to stop/check to their heart's content).

For an illegal, anonymity is worth way more than a few hundred more €s a year ;)

they are Iraqi kurds which have been allowed into Britain deliberately by the British government for propganda purposes. The Kurds hated the Saddam regime and supported the bombing and invasion of Iraq unlike most other Iraqis which makes them a good propganda tool in support of the war to be used on the British public.

No they are not, now be told

You've answered your own questions: the absence of mandatory identification papers (ID cards for nationals, and their equivalent for immigrants) in the UK is what makes it so attractive to illegals, relative to the other EU countries I mentioned (in each of which ID is compulsory and police is entitled to stop/check to their heart's content).

For an illegal, anonymity is worth way more than a few hundred more €s a year ;)

i agree all immigrants/asylum seekers should carry id (but they dont one reason why this is because when found with no id papers/passports we cant deport them and they know this :huh:)so how would this help the police ? im also not in favour of another id card to carry about dont we have enough with passports/driving licence/etc

i agree all immigrants/asylum seekers should carry id (but they dont one reason why this is because when found with no id papers/passports we cant deport them and they know this :huh:)so how would this help the police ? im also not in favour of another id card to carry about dont we have enough with passports/driving licence/etc

What kind of nonsense is that?

Maybe we could put a bar code tattoo on their lower arm?

They are given IDs after arriving

I predict a riot. RRRRRiiiiiivvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrssssss of bloooooooooooooood. Seriously guys, I'm on my ass with no work and cos my wife works 22.5 hours for the NHS @ £800 take home I get nowt not a been. I have a son doin his exams, I have a small mortgage, and normal bills. I could loose the lot. Yet IMO's of any color creed or religion come here and get the lot. Its upside down. I can't even get a job shelf stackin cos I'm over qualified. Never done owt criminal but I think I'm gonna have to bend the law if I want to servive.

Archived