Asylum seekers given amnesty

Then how could you have found a reply, i'll accept your apology when you find it.

Now you know I'm not in the business of gratuitous apologies fella, but I'll be happy to offer one when you show me the government report that says 32% of immigrants are unemployed and in receipt of benefits :)

Then how could you have found a reply, i'll accept your apology when you find it.

I've seen a report written by the PM that says that you personally are responsible for the state of the country and the number of illegal immigrants.

I'm not going to give you a link though, you have to find it yourself, and if you claim it doesn't exist that's because you found it but don't like what it says.

:roll:

I've seen a report written by the PM that says that you personally are responsible for the state of the country and the number of illegal immigrants.

I'm not going to give you a link though, you have to find it yourself, and if you claim it doesn't exist that's because you found it but don't like what it says.

:roll:

So now we have two who cant be bothered to look up information, but are quite happy to shoot their mouths off.

Archived