Asylum seekers given amnesty

It is when they are trying to gain transport to this country.France allow repeated attempts by the same people.
Does it? I have showed you that it doesn't. France's relevant departments (police, gendarmerie, customs) do what they can, with what resources they have.

See e.g. here for how it's done over there (current magazine about migration trends, policies and procedures. The title is "encamp and evict: is there an alternative?")

No different to the UK Border Agency doing what it can, with what resources it has. Except France is perhaps a bit more successful than the UKBA, what with Air France being a bit more 'malleable' to the French Gvt and all that :D:twisted:

So. Where is your evidence that France deliberately favours illegal immigration towards the UK?

I'm not holding my breath, btw - take all the time you need ;)

It is when they are trying to gain transport to this country.

France allow repeated attempts by the same people.

So do you believe that that worlds poorest nations should be responsible for the worlds refugee problems, or do you believe that the worlds richest nations should help out as well?

Bigotry, racism and ignorance is rife in this subject. There is no such amnesty.

It's BS, just media hype trying to influence public opinion of for whatever reason. It's true that the UKBA are understaffed and underfunded and that the 30% reduction hitting the workforce is not going to help matters.

To prove a point, these people are not given leave to remain they are given discretionary leave which is non-settlement immigration category, although they may gain settlement after 10 years of legal stay or 14 years of illegal stay but most will have been repatriated before then.

I was gonna say that, its NOT am amnesty, its "what amounts to" an amnesty due to the usual good old british half cocked, under staffed agencies

So do you believe that that worlds poorest nations should be responsible for the worlds refugee problems, or do you believe that the worlds richest nations should help out as well?

I believe countries like France should follow the rules, I don't think I have commented on anything else.

Does it? I have showed you that it doesn't. France's relevant departments (police, gendarmerie, customs) do what they can, with what resources they have.

See e.g. here for how it's done over there (current magazine about migration trends, policies and procedures. The title is "encamp and evict: is there an alternative?")

No different to the UK Border Agency doing what it can, with what resources it has. Except France is perhaps a bit more successful than the UKBA, what with Air France being a bit more 'malleable' to the French Gvt and all that :D:twisted:

So. Where is your evidence that France deliberately favours illegal immigration towards the UK?

Just the news on tv and documentaries, If you're going to start with the sarcasm please do hold your breath.

I see I have hit a sore point with you regarding France.

It is when they are trying to gain transport to this country.

France allow repeated attempts by the same people.

And how many perfectly innocent UK truck drivers have been fined £2000 for each illegal immigrant found concealed in their trucks?

Other EU truck drivers are fined far less by UK courts, than their UK colleagues, for exactly the same thing.

Richest? Heres me thinking we were up to the lugholes in debt,a Nhs that cant cope and holes in everything including the roads.

Maybe you would like to pay for these people direct out of your bank,i for one prefer not to,i cant AFFORD it!!

Richest? Heres me thinking we were up to the lugholes in debt,a Nhs that cant cope and holes in everything including the roads.

Maybe you would like to pay for these people direct out of your bank,i for one prefer not to,i cant AFFORD it!!

If you've got a fiver and I haven't it doesnt make you rich, but it makes you richer than me.

We're significantly richer than the poorest nations and many British citizens, myself included have no objection to supporting the relatively insignificant financial burden that asylum seekers place on the exchequer.

Archived