Asylum seekers given amnesty

Richest? Heres me thinking we were up to the lugholes in debt,a Nhs that cant cope and holes in everything including the roads.

Maybe you would like to pay for these people direct out of your bank,i for one prefer not to,i cant AFFORD it!!

Lol, you're delusional if you think that countries like Palestine, Iran and Pakistan are in a better position than us to help with the refugee problem, the amount of people these countries take in dwarfs our contribution. What you can't seem to realise is that institutions like the NHS is an absolute luxury compared to the average person on this planet.

You see to make it up as you go on and never actually comment on anything posted.

My comments are clear.

Umm, I wasn't commenting upon anything, I was asking you a question so of course I'm making it up I go along! (The clue was the question mark.) This isn't a difficult concept is it? It would be pretty dumb to ask you a question about something that you've already answered!

Umm, I wasn't commenting upon anything, I was asking you a question so of course I'm making it up I go along! (The clue was the question mark.) This isn't a difficult concept is it? It would be pretty dumb to ask you a question about something that you've already answered!

Umm.:hihi::hihi:.

Correct you ask questions that have no relevance to the posts you answered, you choose to attempt to put words into people mouths which they have not said.

It is pretty dumb to do this but don't let me stop you.

You clearly don't have an opinion of your own.

I believe countries like France should follow the rules,
France does (and Belgium, and Germany, and Italy, and...). That's not an opinion, it's fact (if you'd be so kind as to follow relevant links I bothered to post again).

I don't think I have commented on anything else.
You have:

France and Belgium are flouting these rules by allowing them to come to Brittain.
You are saying that France and Belgium are deliberately allowing illegal immigrants to try and get to the UK. That is what 'flouting rules' means.

Therefore, I'm asking you again: where is your evidence?

I see I have hit a sore point with you regarding France.
It's no sorer with me than it is with you ;) Ignorance is what gets to me.

Lol, you're delusional if you think that countries like Palestine, Iran and Pakistan are in a better position than us to help with the refugee problem, the amount of people these countries take in dwarfs our contribution. What you can't seem to realise is that institutions like the NHS is an absolute luxury compared to the average person on this planet.

Luxury maybe but not for long because.....WE CANT AFFORD IT!!!

I know its hard for some to understand, as an individual i have to live within my means,this country is NOT doing that and the day is coming thats going to dawn on you.

We keep borrowing and giving it away whilst were all told were deep in debt,you dont have to have an high IQ to realise thats NOT sustainable and its not.

I guess you will be offering chunks of your hard earned directly to these people? No i guess you wont,you just spout crap on forums!

Umm.:hihi::hihi:.

Correct you ask questions that have no relevance to the posts you answered, you choose to attempt to put words into people mouths which they have not said.

It is pretty dumb to do this but don't let me stop you.

You clearly don't have an opinion of your own.

I was really only trying to understand your point of view, not putting words into your mouth. Sorry if this wound you up so much.

I guess you will be offering chunks of your hard earned directly to these people?
I'd rather be offerring chunks of my hard earned to a refugee professional and family, than to a native waster of the sort shown in last night's "24H A&E" program, blind drunk (and injured and in A&E only as a result of that) and despicably injurious (at times outright racist) to A&E staff.

In fact, sod the NHS for self-inflicted injuries, I'd rather such wasters get a bill when they are discharged :rant:

160.000 thousand asylum seekers given (amnesty) will this be a signal for even more to turn up on our doorstep?

The immigration minister, Damian Green, has denied MPs' claims that a "silent amnesty" has been granted to more than 160,000 asylum seekers over the past five years by a UK Border Agency (UKBA) that is still "not fit for purpose".

Lets not let the facts get in the way...

I guess you will be offering chunks of your hard earned directly to these people? No i guess you wont,you just spout crap on forums!

How do you know JFK doesn't do that already? Millions of already hard pressed UK citizens voluntarily support charitable causes, in addition to their contributions to tax revenues.

Archived