Asylum seekers given amnesty

Luxury maybe but not for long because.....WE CANT AFFORD IT!!!

I know its hard for some to understand, as an individual i have to live within my means,this country is NOT doing that and the day is coming thats going to dawn on you.

We keep borrowing and giving it away whilst were all told were deep in debt,you dont have to have an high IQ to realise thats NOT sustainable and its not.

I guess you will be offering chunks of your hard earned directly to these people? No i guess you wont,you just spout crap on forums!

Have you been campaigning against the money spent on the war in Libya, or is it just asylum seekers you don't like?

I'd rather be offerring chunks of my hard earned to a refugee professional and family, than to a native waster of the sort shown in last night's "24H A&E" program, blind drunk (and injured and in A&E only as a result of that) and despicably injurious (at times outright racist) to A&E staff.

Amen to that.

And how many perfectly innocent UK truck drivers have been fined £2000 for each illegal immigrant found concealed in their trucks?

Other EU truck drivers are fined far less by UK courts, than their UK colleagues, for exactly the same thing.

Really? And this would be documented somewhere?

160.000 thousand asylum seekers given (amnesty) will this be a signal for even more to turn up on our doorstep?

where are most asylum seekers from? I can tell you now that the vast majority of them in Sheffield are Iraqis a country which Britain illegaly invaded so you can't very well complain about Iraqis coming here.

It's the same all over the country the majority of refugees are Iraqi and Afghani and have been coming since the bombing invasion and occupation of their countries.

If we look at history we see that most Asian British and Black British are from former colonies where Britain went first.

Perhaps you should start understanding the reasons why people are turning up it's because Britain is going around the world invading countries and has been doing so for centuries.

Luxury maybe but not for long because.....WE CANT AFFORD IT!!!

I know its hard for some to understand, as an individual i have to live within my means,this country is NOT doing that and the day is coming thats going to dawn on you.

We keep borrowing and giving it away whilst were all told were deep in debt,you dont have to have an high IQ to realise thats NOT sustainable and its not.

I guess you will be offering chunks of your hard earned directly to these people? No i guess you wont,you just spout crap on forums!

We are borrowing not because we are poor, we are borrowing because our economy was mismanaged, maybe this point was to subtle for you. So I'm sorry to burst your bubble we are still one of the richest nations, and as such we should meet our responsibilities.

What is needed is a re-organisation of our economy not just a cut in spending on the areas that you feel don't deserve it, again this point seems a bit too subtle for you.

I am happy for my tax money to go to those who need the help the most.

France does (and Belgium, and Germany, and Italy, and...). That's not an opinion, it's fact (if you'd be so kind as to follow relevant links I bothered to post again).

You have:

You are saying that France and Belgium are deliberately allowing illegal immigrants to try and get to the UK. That is what 'flouting rules' means.

Therefore, I'm asking you again: where is your evidence?

It's no sorer with me than it is with you ;) Ignorance is what gets to me.

You seem to be showing some ignorance yourself.

Where have I commented on anything else than other countries allowing asylum seekers to pass through their countries to reach England thus flouting the rules?.

How come some in France for instance have been caught more than once?.

Would the fact that they were caught in France make them liable to seek asylum there or be returned to where they came from?.

Under the present rules.

I was really only trying to understand your point of view, not putting words into your mouth. Sorry if this wound you up so much.

It didn't wind me up at all but I would prefer your point of veiw on subjects you bring up first.

We are borrowing not because we are poor, we are borrowing because our economy was mismanaged, maybe this point was to subtle for you. So I'm sorry to burst your bubble we are still one of the richest nations, and as such we should meet our responsibilities.

What is needed is a re-organisation of our economy not just a cut in spending on the areas that you feel don't deserve it, again this point seems a bit too subtle for you.

Ha ha were not borrowing cos we need to? We cant even keep up with the repayments!

At the end of December 2010 general government debt was £1105.8 billion, equivalent to 76.1 per cent of GDP.

Ha ha were not borrowing cos we need to? We cant even keep up with the repayments!

At the end of December 2010 general government debt was £1105.8 billion, equivalent to 76.1 per cent of GDP.

No, I said we are not borrow because we are poor.

Then you pay for them out of YOUR bank some of us want to be more sensible with our money and acually spend what we have not what we DONT have!

Archived