Asylum seekers given amnesty

It didn't wind me up at all but I would prefer your point of veiw on subjects you bring up first.

I didn't bring any subject up, my first post on this thread was asking you a question to clarify your views.

Then you pay for them out of YOUR bank some of us want to be more sensible with our money and acually spend what we have not what we DONT have!

I don't need to pay up anything, as the government whom this country has elected is doing just fine. Maybe you should run for government at the next election so you can get your own way on governmental spending.

So do you believe that that worlds poorest nations should be responsible for the worlds refugee problems, or do you believe that the worlds richest nations should help out as well?

I didn't bring any subject up, my first post on this thread was asking you a question to clarify your views.

Wrong again.

You brought the subject above into the topic not me.

where are most asylum seekers from? I can tell you now that the vast majority of them in Sheffield are Iraqis a country which Britain illegaly invaded so you can't very well complain about Iraqis coming here.

I can tell you for certain that they are not

Wrong again.

You brought the subject above into the topic not me.

I was asking you a question on the topic of asylum seekers, and I thought it was relevant to the discussion of what country the asylum seeker should go to, which you were discussing.

I was asking you a question on the topic of asylum seekers, and I thought it was relevant to the discussion of what country the asylum seeker should go to, which you were discussing.

Already been answered in the thread, the first safe country the asylum seeker comes to.

Do try to keep up and these misunderstandings won't happen again.

You seem to be showing some ignorance yourself.
:huh:

Where have I commented on anything else than other countries allowing asylum seekers to pass through their countries to reach England thus flouting the rules?

Do you not understand your own posts? :huh:

So, that'll be no evidence for your assertions, then? How unsurprising.

How come some in France for instance have been caught more than once?

Would the fact that they were caught in France make them liable to seek asylum there or be returned to where they came from?

Under the present rules.

Check the links, it's all there.

And forgive me for not doing your thinking for you. Education is not about knowing information, it's about understanding it. It would help if you didn't (apparently) see everything in black and white, mind ;)

Already been answered in the thread, the first safe country the asylum seeker comes to.

Do try to keep up and these misunderstandings won't happen again.

Which then brings us back to my original question. It's been a long journey but do you care to answer it?

So do you believe that that worlds poorest nations should be responsible for the worlds refugee problems, or do you believe that the worlds richest nations should help out as well?

You seem to be showing some ignorance yourself.

Do you not understand your own posts? :huh:

So, that'll be no evidence for your assertions, then? How unsurprising.

Check the links, it's all there.

And forgive me for not doing your thinking for you. Education is not about knowing information, it's about understanding it. It would help if you didn't (apparently) see everything in black and white, mind ;)

You seem to be struggling all of a sudden.

I do understand my own posts which have all been on the same subject.

You seem not to be able to do that.

You see everything your way and no other way is possible.

I will ask you again if an asylum seeker is caught in France should he or she then be liable to seek asylum in that country under present rules.

If they are caught trying to get into England again is it not fair to assume the rules have not been implemented by the French authorities??..

Archived