Asylum seekers given amnesty

Stop all asylum immigration and illegal immigration then let's start shipping bogus and failed asylum seekers out, illegal immigrants out. We should empty our jails of criminals from overseas, Once that's done maybe allow some very limited immigration, from a select few nations.

I'm not twisting words, you're the guy clutching at straws, sorry to break it to you.

You claimed that France and Belgium deliberately allow asylum seekers to try and get to the UK. You have failed to prove this claim with any evidence, which I have repeatedly asked you for.

I have disagreed with your claim and explained why neither France nor Belgium deliberately allow asylum seekers to try and get to the UK, with relevant evidence.

Asylum seekers may get to the UK through France and Belgium (in addition to Spain and German ports, and farther places via e.g. containers), but that is not as a result of a failure to implement rules, or of a deliberate policy. It's simply down to too many trying to get in at any given time, too much money at stake from human trafficking, not enough resources across Europe, and too many self-interested do-gooders running legal interference under EU Human Rights and the like (EDIT: see e.g. iphonelover's post above for what this means).

You have since admitted that your claim was an assumption, which is manifestly wrong. Obviously (from your posts), you appear to have a very black-and-white approach to the immigration issue, and it is anything but a black-and-white issue.

I think that about sums it up. I'll leave you to your Daily Mail, then, that's about the right level of informing and issue analysis for you:thumbsup:

I said "so can we assume" and you are trying to wriggle and twist things.

I have already said tv documentaries and news programmes were my source of information but you ignore that.

I have never said Belgium did it I said countries like them. I have said France did it as seen on tv.

You can't prove that wrong but seem to want me to prove it right.

I pass that back to you and prove it has not happened.

Prove to me every repeat asylum seeker from France has either been legally relased to do it again or as you say escaped.

You can't so we are going in circles and best just to beg to differ.

Also on the rules you say I was wrong on, I have posted a link proving you wrong on that one.

You seem to be upset that I have accused France because you have some connection with them. well I don't care about that and think the slimey french government have looked after number one as usual.

You are aware that asylum appeals are heard by an independent adjudicator, not people with a positive or negative interest in asylum seekers or refugees?

Rubbish.

How did you know these jobs were only advertised in foreign newspapers?

He was there were you?

I said so can we assume and you are trying to wriggle and twist things.

I have already said tv documentaries and news programmes were my source of information but you ignore that.

I have never said Belgium did it I said countries likwe them. I have said France did it as seen on tv.

You can't prove that wrong but seem to want me to prove it right.

That's how it works, you have to prove your assertions.

I pass that back to you and prove it has not happened.

Prove that the UK doesn't secretly feed most asylum seekers into a giant blender. You wouldn't expect to have to prove that, you'd expect me to provide some evidence for it... right?

He was there were you?

I'd still like to know how he became aware that something had only been advertising in one such newspaper. Being there doesn't make you omniscient.

Presumably when the home office require that the post has been advertised, they also require some proof, rather than just the company saying "we tried and nobody in the UK wants the job"... Although you'd have to wonder why any company would lie about it???

That's how it works, you have to prove your assertions.

Prove that the UK doesn't secretly feed most asylum seekers into a giant blender. You wouldn't expect to have to prove that, you'd expect me to provide some evidence for it... right?

I have said where I saw it and my word is good enough for me.

How can asylum seekers appeal their case is they have been fed into blenders.;):P.

He was there were you?

I'd just like a simple answer to the question.

Ps: I'd also be grateful if you'd fix the quote tags in your post, it appears as though statements made by you are attributed to me. Thanks

You are aware that asylum appeals are heard by an independent adjudicator, not people with a positive or negative interest in asylum seekers or refugees?

Most of the IJs are immigration reps, so to say they are independant is slightly incorrect.

1) im very aware, ive worked there long enough. So less of the patronising attitude!

2) As a work permit processor the company have to send you proof of where they have advertised the job. Thats how i know.

Thanks

Stop all asylum immigration and illegal immigration then let's start shipping bogus and failed asylum seekers out, illegal immigrants out. We should empty our jails of criminals from overseas, Once that's done maybe allow some very limited immigration, from a select few nations.

How are you going to pay for that and do you want sanctions imposed on innocent people which do not have a say on the matter i.e. the man in the street?

Archived