Kickboxing/karate/boxing

:help: Im wanting to start the above sports but would really like to learn with my children as my son is really shy i think he would feel much better if we were learning together but cant seem to find any classes does anyone know any please pm thank you x

:help: Im wanting to start the above sports but would really like to learn with my children as my son is really shy i think he would feel much better if we were learning together but cant seem to find any classes does anyone know any please pm thank you x

Charmaine i would like to recommend the gentleman above. They have kids and adults and it goes together very well.

Taekwondo (WTF Style, the type you see at the olympics) Saturdays 11:15 - 1:00 at the English institute of Sport, next to Don Valley Stadium and Ice Sheffield. Good transport links if you don't drive and It's not a late night mid-week session if your kids are fairly young.

How old is your son?

Archived