Sky + Problems - help needed

Hi all,

I have recently moved rental properties and now live at the riverside exchange near kelham island. the new property only has one dish feed in the wall which means i cant watch sky and record a programme at the same time etc etc......another feed can be put in but can be expensive and needs the landlords say so which i am waiting to hear from but very much doubt this will happen.

Is there another way round this??? splitters for example??

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Hi all,

I have recently moved rental properties and now live at the riverside exchange near kelham island. the new property only has one dish feed in the wall which means i cant watch sky and record a programme at the same time etc etc......another feed can be put in but can be expensive and needs the landlords say so which i am waiting to hear from but very much doubt this will happen.

Is there another way round this??? splitters for example??

any help would be appreciated

thanks

No sky + will not run through any kind of splitters it needs two inputs to run properly for recording,the only way is to have a second lead from the dish or if you can get permission have your own dish fitted,

Archived