Get your Yorkshire Water freebies on Saturday

No it's not just leaflets, we are also giving away water conservation gadgets that will help you save water & money round the home.

But that only applies to people who have their water metered. I could save plenty if the water rates were reduced for single person consumption, a bit like council tax is.

No it's not just leaflets, we are also giving away water conservation gadgets that will help you save water & money round the home.

The only way you can save me money is by reducing my bill, unless of course you mean by saving even more water I am saving you money.

I can imagine the type of idiots who work for Yorkshire Water in these non jobs, creating such tripe. How much does this all cost the company, reflected in our bills? How many media graduates does the company employ sharing such stupid ideas through PowerPoint?

Cobblers to you all.

modern cisterns flush with a prescribed minimum amount of water anyway, and are generally dual flush

with a water saving device the water saved on flushing wee is then wasted several times over repeatedly trying to flush poo with an inadequate quantity of water

Why aren't water companies offering free surveys to install grey water flushing at a reduced rate, similar to the campaign for solar power?

oh, and they should stop peddling the idea taking a shower saves water. Has anybody tried power showering with the plug in? :shocked:

@YorksWater

I notice none of your Save Water / Save money ideas include having the water company fix leaks in the supply and distribution system.

Perhaps if you don't have the worst record for leaks in the country all your customers would save money (source: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/yorkshire_water_leaks_could_cost_millions_in_fines_1_3013848).

Archived