Thinking of moving to Rotherham!!

i live in the scholes/wentworth/thorpe area got to agree not very nice areas of rotherham

Exactly. There are more areas to Rotherham than the town itself. It's like saying Sheffield is a dump just by comparing it to a small deprived area. Some people fail to see the bigger picture. I would say, Rotherham borough is, on the whole, far nicer than the majority of Sheffield.

YES! you are correct.... if only I had the money I would live in Fullwood.

Yes, cos Fulwood is awash with culture and other such interesting things. What exactly do you know about Rotherham, other than the comments you made about the town centre.

Exactly. There are more areas to Rotherham than the town itself. It's like saying Sheffield is a dump just by comparing it to a small deprived area. Some people fail to see the bigger picture. I would say, Rotherham borough is, on the whole, far nicer than the majority of Sheffield.

After living in Sheffield for over 30 years I didn't think I would ever say it, but, I have to agree.

'''''Yes, cos Fulwood is awash with culture and other such interesting things. What exactly do you know about Rotherham, other than the comments you made about the town centre.'''''''

not really.... but the people there are nice.... I used to go to Notre Dame school.... theres Endcliffe Park, The Rising Sun, Eccleshall Road, The Greystones.... all nice places with nice people who like nice music.... I guess it depends what you like. Can't really imagine anywhere in Rotherham having a jazz band play or a peace in the park festival...

'''''Yes, cos Fulwood is awash with culture and other such interesting things. What exactly do you know about Rotherham, other than the comments you made about the town centre.'''''''

not really.... but the people there are nice.... I used to go to Notre Dame school.... theres Endcliffe Park, The Rising Sun, Eccleshall Road, The Greystones.... all nice places with nice people who like nice music.... I guess it depends what you like. Can't really imagine anywhere in Rotherham having a jazz band play or a peace in the park festival...

Peace in the Park is not at Fulwood :suspect:

Erm, as for chavs.... have you looked around Sheffield city centre, or in fact Hillsborough precinct?

Archived