Thinking of moving to Rotherham!!

Peace in the Park is not at Fulwood :suspect:

Erm, as for chavs.... have you looked around Sheffield city centre, or in fact Hillsborough precinct?

I know peace in the park isn't in fullwood.... it's in Upperthorpe... the point i'm trying to make is... i doubt Rotherham would be a suitalbe host for this kind of thing.... the people wouldn't get it.... of course there are chavs in sheffield/hillsborough.... but generally speaking there are more chavs per person in Rotherham. I was at clifton park the other week with my son, brother and his kids. After an hour we decided to leave and head for Endcliffe.... just didn't like the people.

I bet you think everyone in Essex drives an XR3i too?

It's alright... he just doesn't get Rotherham ;):D Quite clearly he is speaking from his own ignorant viewpoint :)

As for nice areas of Rotherham, there is Wentworth and surrounding villages. Wentworth being home to the largest stately home in Europe. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Sheffield ;)

It's alright... he just doesn't get Rotherham ;):D Quite clearly he is speaking from his own ignorant viewpoint :)

As for nice areas of Rotherham, there is Wentworth and surrounding villages. Wentworth being home to the largest stately home in Europe. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Sheffield ;)

Wentworth is rather pleasant..... ignorant- possibly. Snob- probably. Just don't like Rotherham. :)

Archived